CHICAGO, June 28 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. said on Wednesday it would cut more than 150 jobs in its European Union business to save more than $10 million per year as part of broad restructuring plans set last year. Goodyear said it expects restructuring charges of about $20 million from the European Union cost cuts, which will fall under the selling, administrative and logistic areas. Last September, Goodyear said it planned to cut up to $1 billion of costs over three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear to cut more than 150 European Union jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642