AKRON, Ohio, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tiremaker, said on Thursday that a credit rating downgrade from Standard & Poor's puts the company at the minimum rating needed to access certain accounts receivable financing programs. The company, based in Akron, Ohio, also said its North American replacement tire shipments fell in November, and again lagged industry averages. S&P on Tuesday cut Goodyear's credit and senior unsecured debt ratings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear disappointed with S&P cut; shipments lag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.