DETROIT, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co said on Friday the health-care trust fund, set up in cooperation with the United Steel Workers union, has been approved by a U.S. District Court. The largest U.S. tire maker will now make a $1 billion cash contribution to the Voluntary Employees' Beneficiary Association Trust (VEBA) that will provide health-care benefits to the company's current and future USW retirees. The VEBA settlement, which shifts retiree health-care ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear health-care trust approved by US court" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.