NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co , said on Thursday it would increase investments in China and Brazil, close a plant in Australia and refurbish four U.S. plants. The largest U.S. tire maker, which does not provide sales or profit forecasts, raised its savings target by more than 11 percent to more than $2 billion by 2009. "We anticipate capital investments totaling between $1 billion and $1.3 billion per year from 2008 to 2010," Chief Executive Officer Robert ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear to invest in Brazil, China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.