MUMBAI, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Goodyear India Ltd. said on Tuesday it would invest 500 million rupees ($11 million) to strengthen its sales network in India's fast-expanding automotive market. The unit of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tyre maker, manufactures tyres at its plants in Aurangabad in the western Maharashtra state and Ballabgarh in northern Haryana state. Goodyear India will set up 50 shop-in-shop branded stores by the end of 2006 and at least 250 more by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear invests $11 mln in retail network in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.