By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.'s attempt to patch its money-losing North American tire operation failed to gain traction in the third quarter, raising fresh concerns about the company's turnaround plan and liquidity, analysts said on Thursday. North America's largest tiremaker late on Wednesday posted a third-quarter net loss of $105.9 million, in line with expectations and compared with a profit a year ago. It also said it will cut an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear loss casts doubt on turnaround - analysts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642