By Alison Leung DALIAN, China, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Top U.S. tyre maker Goodyear is in final talks to invest more than $1 billion in a manufacturing plant near the Chinese city of Dalian this year, the city's mayor told Reuters on Thursday. Goodyear would join rivals Michelin , Continental AG and Bridgestone Corp in setting up or expanding production in the world's second-largest auto market, as global players target emerging economies from China and India to Russia. Dalian Mayor Xia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear near deal on $1 bln China tyre plant-mayor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.