CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tire maker, posted a quarterly net loss on Friday pressured by several one-time charges and said it would increase and extend a multi-year cost-cutting plan. Goodyear posted a net loss of $174 million, or 96 cents per share, in the first quarter, compared with net income of $74 million, or 37 cents per share a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear posts loss, raises cost-cutting targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.