April 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co posted a quarterly net loss due to charges from early debt repayment and forecast a fall in full-year sales volume. The company expects its full-year tire unit volume to fall 2 percent. First-quarter tire unit volumes totaled 43 million, down 8 percent from a year ago. The tire maker posted a first-quarter net loss of $11 million, or 5 cents per share, compared with a net income of $103 million, or 42 cents per share. (Reporting by A. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear posts net loss on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.