Feb 12 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, the top U.S. tire maker, on Tuesday posted a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit, but cut its 2013 forecast due to weakness in the European automotive market. "As a result of our view of continued weakness in the European economy and its effects on the auto and tire industries, we are reducing our 2013 segment operating income expectation and are taking actions to ensure long-term competitiveness in the region," Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear posts stronger-than-expected results, but cuts outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642