DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co posted a 34 percent rise in quarterly earnings Thursday on strength in its international operations that more than overcame pressure from the U.S. auto downturn in North America. Net income rose to $75 million, or 31 cents per share, in the second quarter from $56 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 6.5 percent to $5.24 billion. Excluding one-time items, Goodyear reported earnings of 66 cents per share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear quarterly profit rises 34 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.