WASHINGTON, June 20 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. said on Monday that it has reclassified certain financial information to reflect that it integrated its chemical products business segment into its North American tire segment, according to a regulatory filing on Monday. Its report reclassifies certain financial information for each of the three previous years ended Dec. 31, 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear reclassifies financials for segment change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.