FRANKFURT, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. needs three years to get its U.S. tire business back on track to healthier profits, Chief Executive Robert Keegan told Germany's daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an interview. In an advanced copy of its Wednesday edition, Keegan said Goodyear's European business was making better progress. Goodyear managed to post a profit in North America and other regions in the second quarter, but the group hasn't posted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear sees N American turnaround in 3 yrs-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.