By David Bailey NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. hopes to get U.S. automakers to adopt run-flat tires as original equipment, one part of its strategy for profitable growth over the next decade, Chief Executive Robert Keegan said in an interview on Friday. "The BMWs, Mercedes and Audis of the world have adopted run-on-flat technology as the standard," Keegan said after an investor meeting. "I am promoting, cajoling and trying to push the decision makers in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear sees run-flat tires as key to next decade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642