NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. privately sold $650 million of senior notes in a two-part sale, market sources said on Friday. The deal included $450 million of seven year fixed-rate notes which had a coupon of 11 percent, and were priced at 99.413 cents on the dollar to yield 11.125 percent. The deal also included $200 million of seven-year floating-rate notes, which were priced at six-month London interbank offered rate plus 8 percentage points. Both parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear sells $650 million private notes-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642