CHICAGO, April 30 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the world's No. 3 tire maker, reported a wider first-quarter loss on Wednesday as it struggled with weak sales and higher costs for raw materials, pensions and interest payments. The Akron, Ohio-based company reported a loss -- its sixth in the past 10 quarters -- of $163.3 million, or 93 cents a share, compared with a year-earlier loss of $63.2 million, or 39 cents a share. Sales increased to $3.55 billion from $3.31 billion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear Tire first-quarter loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642