CHICAGO, May 18 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Tuesday said lenders for its main European credit facility approved extending a deadline for submission of audited 2003 financial statements. Lenders agreed to extend until June 4, from May 19, the deadline for Goodyear Dunlop Tires Europe to submit the statements. Akron, Ohio-based Goodyear has said the filing of its 2003 annual report, amended 2002 annual report and first-quarter 2004 report were delayed by a recently ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear's European lenders extend filing deadline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642