By Brendan Intindola NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Google Inc., not content with successfully making the Internet a more useful information hub, has set an even loftier goal for itself: to create a foundation to tackle "the largest problems of the world." With a thriving enterprise driving such altruism, Google could become one of the big-time do-gooders in the world of corporate philanthropy. But unlike the Rockefellers, Fords, Carnegies and others who first exploited industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Google plans foundation to take aim at global ills" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.