FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - Daimler AG named Gorden Wagener its new design chief for Mercedes-Benz, tapping the head of its Mercedes design studios in California and Japan to shape the appearance of the brand's future vehicles. Wagener, 39, will replace Peter Pfeiffer, who is retiring this year on becoming 65, Daimler said in a statement on Wednesday. Wagener played a leading role in designing Mercedes sport utility vehicles, the interior of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class executive car, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gorden Wagener named Mercedes design chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.