By Matt Spetalnick WILMINGTON, Del., Jan 24 (Reuters) - President George W. Bush on Wednesday urged the federal government to "lead by example" by reducing energy consumption and using alternative fuels, as he pushed his State of the Union call for U.S. energy independence. In his address to Congress the night before, Bush set a goal of reducing U.S. gasoline use by 20 percent over a decade, mostly through a large increase in the use of home-grown fuels such as ethanol. He also called ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Government should cut energy use as example -Bush" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.