(For main story on Egypt: nLDE70U00B) * Chartered Chinese, Japanese aircraft bring out nationals * U.S., Turkey offer to evacuate citizens * Some foreign companies fly out expatriate staff * Russian, German tourists on Red Sea continue holidays By Chris Buckley BEIJING, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Governments took steps on Monday to whisk their nationals out of Egypt on chartered or scheduled aircraft as demonstrators pressed their mass campaign to topple President Hosni Mubarak. More ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Governments move to fly nationals out of Egypt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.