HONG KONG, July 28 (Reuters) - Chinese pick-up truck maker Great Wall Automobile Holding Co. Ltd. said it will invest 10 billion yuan (US$1.2 billion) over four years to develop passenger cars, the Shanghai Securities News reported on Wednesday. The investment will boost Great Wall's annual production capacity to 600,000 units by 2008, more than eight times its annual production of 70,000 when the privately owned truck and sports-utility vehicles maker was listed last December, it quoted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Great Wall Auto to invest 10 bln yuan to boost output-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.