SHANGHAI, March 24 (Reuters) - Great Wall Motor Co Ltd , China's largest sport utility vehicle (SUV) maker, aims to sell 67 percent more vehicles in 2008 than last year, banking on new models to boost sales both at home and overseas. Great Wall has set a target to sell 200,000 vehicles this year, up from 120,000 in 2007, a senior executive told Reuters. Exports, mostly to emerging markets, are estimated to rise sharply to 80,000 units in 2008 from roughly 50,000 units last year, said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Great Wall eyes 67 pct '08 vehicle sales rise-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.