HONG KONG, Sept 28 (Reuters) - China's Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. said on Thursday that it plans to sell up to 300 million new H-shares, worth $270 million, to expand its auto parts and components production. It would apply to the Chinese authorities for the issue of the new shares, representing 114 percent of its existing issued H-shares or 32 percent of the company's all existing shares, the auto maker said in a statement. Based on the stock's last close of HK$7.0 per share, the deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Great Wall Motor to sell up to $270 mln in new shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642