HONG KONG, May 18 (Reuters) - China's Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. was selling up to about US$217 million worth of shares at a discount of between 5.1 and 9.75 percent to its last trading price, a source familiar with the deal said on Friday. The company was selling about 151 million shares at HK$10.65-HK$11.20 each, the source said. Shares in Great Wall, which have risen about 143 percent over the past year, were suspended on Friday and last traded at HK$11.80. (US$=HK$7.8)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Great Wall Motor selling about $217 mln in shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.