ATHENS, 20 Aug (Reuters Life!) - Pedestrians frustrated by congested streets and unruly parking in Greek cities are using sarcastic stickers to retaliate against inconsiderate motorists. "I am an ass! I park wherever I like," say the palm-sized labels showing a donkey driving a car, which are plastered on car windows by the Streetpanthers citizens' group. "We are fed up with people who feel they can park wherever they want and block pedestrians," said Grigoris Mavrakis, 48, head of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Greeks use rude stickers to punish illegal parking" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642