BUDAPEST, April 28 (Reuters) - A Hungarian environmental group has appealed against the land use permit issued for German car maker Audi's 900 million euro ($1.34 billion) expansion of its plant in Hungary, news agency MTI reported on Thursday. Audi, a unit of Volkswagen AG , plans to lift production to 125,000 vehicles a year once its expanded plant in Gyor, in western Hungary, begins full production from 2013, creating 1,800 new jobs and giving a major boost to Hungary's export-driven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Green group appeals Audi's Hungary expansion-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642