By Jeffrey Goldfarb EDINBURGH, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Environmental causes championed by scientists and watchdog groups are reaching wider audiences as they gain prominence in popular mainstream media. The British film and television industries feted Al Gore and David Attenborough at the weekend for recent pop culture contributions to the global warming debate that attracted millions of viewers. Brazil's biggest television network started filming a soap opera this month set in the Amazon, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Green wave surges onto pop culture's shores" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.