July 26 (Reuters) - Group 1 Automotive Inc, one of the largest U.S. retail auto dealer groups, posted a rise in quarterly profit on higher sales of new vehicles. Net income in the second quarter rose to $28.6 million, or $1.20 per share, from $24.7 million, or $1.03 per share, a year earlier. Excluding items, it earned $1.25 per share. Total revenue jumped 29 percent to $1.90 billion, as revenue from new vehicles rose by a third to $1.08 billion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 Automotive 2nd-qtr profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642