April 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership chain Group 1 Automotive Inc. said its board approved the repurchase of up to $30 million common shares. The company, which has about 24.1 million common shares outstanding, said the repurchased shares will be held in treasury. Group 1 expects to complete the buyback within the next 12 months, it added. (Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 Automotive to buy back up to $30 mln common shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.