* Group 1 CEO says wants more Ford dealerships in fold * Says also likes Chevrolet, to a lesser degree * Says not considering Chrysler for now DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Imported brands have long dominated sales at Group 1 Automotive Inc , but better products from Ford Motor Co has put the domestic automaker on Group 1 Chief Executive Earl Hesterberg's shopping list. "We would consider adding to our position with Ford, which is different than our opinion would have been a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 Automotive considers Ford dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.