DETROIT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Car dealership Group 1 Automotive Inc. said on Thursday that John Turner, one of the founding executives of the company, will retire in the next 12 months. Turner currently is the company's executive vice president. An exact date for Turner's retirement has not yet been determined, the company said. Group 1 also announced other management changes.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 Automotive says founding member to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.