DETROIT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Car dealership Group 1 Automotive Inc. on Thursday posted higher-than-expected fourth-quarter profit, boosted by improved margins. The Houston-based company said earnings rose to $16.2 million, or 66 cents per share, from $11.2 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier. Wall Street analyst, on average, expected 54 cents a share, according to Reuters Estimates
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 Automotive's quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.