DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Group 1 Automotive Inc. on Thursday reported stronger second-quarter earnings due to higher sales of new and used vehicles. The Houston-based company said earnings rose to $20.0 million, or 86 cents per share, from $19.1 million, or 78 cents per share, a year earlier. Wall Street per-share earnings estimates had ranged between 75 cents and 82 cents, with an average of 78 cents, according to a survey of five analysts by Reuters Research, a unit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 earnings rise on strong vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642