DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership chain Group 1 Automotive Inc. on Thursday said first-quarter net income fell, hurt by charges taken for asset dispositions. The Houston-based company, the fourth-largest auto retailer in the United States, said earnings fell to $17.4 million, or 72 cents per share, from $22.3 million, or 91 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, the company earned 82 cents per share. Analysts, on average, had expected 86 cents per share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 net down, hurt by asset dispositions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.