DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Group 1 Automotive Inc. on Thursday reported stronger third-quarter earnings, boosted by higher sales of new and used vehicles. Houston-based Group 1 said earnings rose to $21.7 million, or 92 cents per share, from $20.1 million, or 84 cents per share, in the year-earlier quarter. Analysts on average had expected 87 cents per share, according to Reuters Research, a unit of Reuters Group Plc.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 posts stronger third-quarter earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642