DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Car dealership chain Group 1 Automotive Inc. on Tuesday said third-quarter net income rose, driven mainly by improved margins in its used-vehicle and parts and service units. The Houston-based company said earnings rose to $26.4 million, or $1.10 per share, from $21.6 million, or 88 cents per share, a year earlier. Analysts, on average, had expected the company to earn $1.03 per share, according to Reuters Estimates.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group 1 quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642