NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - CDS IndexCo LLC, a consortium of banks that make markets in the benchmark U.S. credit derivative indexes, has announced companies that will be included in a new series of the leveraged loan derivative index, LCDX, being introduced next month. The consortium announced on Wednesday the companies that will be removed from the new ninth series of the index. For details, see [ID:nN19283481]. Companies introduced to the leveraged loan index will include First Data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Group publishes additions to US loan index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.