MUMBAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - GS Auto International on Tuesday said its board will meet on Aug 30 to consider raising up to 500 million rupees for expansion plans including setting up of a new manufacturing unit. The amount will be raised through means such as issue of securities, qualified institutional placements and global depository receipts, it said. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GS Auto to consider raising up to 500 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.