MUMBAI, Sept 22 (Reuters) - GS Auto International Ltd said on Monday it received export orders worth 10.6 million rupees from a number of customers taking its total export orders to 38.5 million rupees. The firm got orders from customers including Arvin Meritor, Hermann Peter Gmbh Germany, Rotark Gears B.V. Holland and Mast Trading Company, it said. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GS Auto gets export orders worth 10.6 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.