BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile World Congress -- The GSMA, in partnership with Machina Research, today announced a new study that further examines the market potential of the Connected Life in 2020, when the number of total connected devices will reach 24...
- Selon la GSMA l’impact commercial des dispositifs connectés pourrait atteindre 4,5 billions US$ en 2020
- Global Automotive Augmented Reality Market to Grow 17.96% by 2020 - A Key Challenge is the Impact of High Costs on Unit Sales of AR Devices - Research and Markets
- Global Connected Consumer Devices in Vehicles: Market Analysis and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- India Connected Car Market Forecasts and Analysis 2015-2020 - Increased Adoption Of Smartphones, Tablets, And Other Mobile Devices
- Mentor Automotive Announces Connected OS™ Platform for Innovative Connectivity into the Car Network and to Consumer Electronic Devices