HONG KONG, May 30 (Reuters) - China's Denway Motors Ltd. said profit margins at its car making joint venture with Honda Motor Co. in Guangzhou would fall after price cuts, but reported market conditions had improved after a sluggish start to the year. Denway, which makes Honda Accords, Odyssey minivans and Fit sedans at its Guangzhou Honda operation, said it should meet its full-year target of selling 230,000 vehicles. "Market sentiment has improved, especially in April and May," Zeng ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guangzhou Honda margins squeezed, says Denway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642