LONDON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Guidance has been tightened on the triple-A portion of a planned 1 billion euro ($1.5 billion) security backed by German auto loans originated by Volkswagen , an official at one of the banks managing the sale said on Thursday. Guidance on the 934 million euro tranche of Driver Five, Europe's first asset-backed deal this year, has been tightened to Euribor plus 58 basis points from plus 60 basis points area, the official said. Tightened guidance can be seen as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guidance cut on Volkswagen auto ABS -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642