BERLIN, March 31 (Reuters) - German Economy Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg said on Tuesday there are private investors potentially interested in taking a stake in GM's German carmaker Opel. Guttenberg also reiterated the state could not support the struggling company without certain conditions being met. "There are interested parties and these parties could become investors," he told ARD television. "Interestingly enough, they're asking the same questions that we've been asking in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Guttenberg says there is investor interest in Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.