TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Units of Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc. and Omnicom Group Inc. said on Wednesday they would establish an advertising joint venture in Japan. Hakuhodo Inc., Japan's second-largest advertising firm after Dentsu Inc. , and TBWA Worldwide, owned by Omnicom, the world's largest advertising services group, have worked together since 1990, starting with Nissan Motor Co.'s European advertising campaign. They now plan to cement their relationship by combining offices and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hakuhodo, Omnicom's TBWA form Japan joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.