Halla Climate says Visteon has no plans for new tender offer


SEOUL, Feb 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Halla Climate Control Corp said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday that its largest shareholder, Visteon, had no plans to conduct a new tender offer for shares in Halla Climate. Visteon, which owned a 70 percent stake in Halla Climate as of September 2012, saw its tender offer to buy the remaining 30 percent fail in July last year when South Korea's National Pension Service (NPS), Halla's second-largest shareholder, rejected the offer. ...


To access this content simply register below now.
Registering is easy and allows you to:

  • Access all WardsAuto.com public content and newswire stories
  • Participate in forums
  • Comment on articles
  • Sign up for e-newsletters
  • And much more!

Already registered? here.

Feb 10, 2017

Volvo V60 Polestar 2.0L Turbo/Supercharged DOHC 4-cyl. -- 2017 Award Acceptance

Stefan Hermelin, general manager-Monitoring & Concept Center, accepts Volvo Cars' award at the 2017 Wards 10 Best Engines ceremony....More


Follow Us

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×