SEOUL, April 22 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hankook Tire denied on Friday Slovakia had been chosen as the location for its new 500 million euros ($652.2 million) European factory and said a final decision would be made in mid-May. "Nothing has been decided yet ," said Kim Sung-joong, a Hankook Tire spokesman. "The list is now shortened to three countries -- Slovakia, Poland and Hungary. Who will win depends on which country can offer the most incentives, such as tax reductions." A source ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hankook Tire denies Slovakia chosen for Europe plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.