SEOUL, Sept 5 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hankook Tire Co Ltd said in a regulatory filing on Monday that it has dropped a plan to take over Indonesia's Multistrada Arah Sarana PT . Hankook Tire was among bidders for a controlling stake worth at least $200 million in the Indonesian tyre maker, along with Buyout firm TPG Capital LP and Japan's Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd , sources told Reuters earlier. (Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hankook Tire drops takeover bid for Indonesia's Multistrada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.