HANOI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Vietnam estimated on Thursday its industrial output in the first eight months of this year rose 16.2 percent from a year earlier to 245.84 trillion dong ($15.5 billion). A report by the government's General Statistics Office said industrial output value in August should rise 18.1 percent from the same month last year to 34.42 trillion dong. Industry made up 33.8 percent of Vietnam's GDP of $45.2 billion in 2004, up from 33.4 percent in 2003 and 31 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hanoi sees Jan-Aug industry output up 16.2 pct on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.