CHICAGO, March 30 (Reuters) - U.S. motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson Inc.'s chief executive officer received a combined salary and bonus for 2005 of $1.2 million, the company said on Thursday in a filing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. James Ziemer, a 35-year veteran of the Milwaukee-based company, took over as CEO at the end of April last year. He previously had served as chief financial officer of the company. The Harley-Davidson proxy said that Ziemer's salary for 2005 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harley-Davidson '05 salary, bonus total $1.2 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.